East Buchanan Telephone Cooperative
214 Third Street North
PO Box 100
Winthrop, IA 50682-0100
FAX: (319) 935-3010
Terms and Conditions
1. By signing this registration form and agreement,
you (customer) agree to the following terms and conditions of the service
2. These services are provided by netINS, 4201 Corporate Drive, West
Des Moines,IA, 50266-5906.
3. Telephone technical support (800-205-1110) is available upon activation of your account.
4. INS make no express or implied warranty of any kind. There is no express
or implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose
for the services to be provided by netINS. netINS makes no attempt to
verify accurate receipt of any message and is not responsible for any
loss of data resulting from delays, non deliveries, incorrect deliveries
or service interruptions, including those caused by the negligence, errors,
or omissions of netINS, nor for consequential damages regardless of their
5. Customer agrees to comply with the terms governing use of the netINS
network, as they may change from time to time. Any changes to the terms
governing use of the netINS network will be posted as warranted on the
netINS computer system. http://netINS.net/policy/
6. This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with
the laws of the state of Iowa applicable to contracts to be performed
entirely within the state.
7. Either party may terminate this agreement at any given time by giving
written notice. Such notice is effective when given. Customer is obligated
to pay for service through the termination date, as detailed on the final
8. By accessing and using the netINS computer system, user is consenting
to system monitoring for law enforcement and other purposes. Unauthorized
use of, or access to, this computer system may subject users to criminal
prosecution and penalties. User agrees to indemnify netINS against liability
for any and all use of user's account.